Wisconsin Medica Health Insurance Highlights:
Wisconsin Medica Health Insurance Individual Choice plans include:
- Access to a large network of doctors, clinics and hospitals — the Individual Choice network
- Coverage when you travel nationwide — Multiplan's PHCS Healthy Directions network
- Access to quick convenient 24/7 online care through virtuwell
- 100% coverage of routine preventive exams
- Gold, silver and bronze metal level plan options
- Copay, copay plus, health savings account compatible or catastrophic plan options
About the Medica Individual Choice network:
You’ll have access to one of Medica's largest networks: nearly 33,000 providers of all types at more than 6,000 offices, clinics and hospitals in western Wisconsin, Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota. You're free to see any provider, but you receive the highest level of benefits and typically the lowest out-of-pocket costs when you see providers in the Individual Choice network.
About the National Network:
Traveling and need care? No worries. You can access your network benefits nationwide when you see a provider in our travel program. The program allows you to visit more than 4,500 hospitals, 80,000 care facilities and 700,000 providers nationwide through Multiplan's PHCS Healthy Directions network and Medica’s Choice network.